Saturday, February 4, 2012

NTS_Lord Of Everything_02.05.12

SS Class Notes = HERE
SS Learning Guide = HERE
Give Me Jesus = HERE

In the morning when I rise
In the morning when I rise
In the morning when I rise, give me Jesus.
Give me Jesus.
Give me Jesus.
You can have all this world, give me Jesus.

And when I am alone
Oh and when I am alone
And when I am alone, give me Jesus.
Give me Jesus.
Give me Jesus.
You can have all this world, give me Jesus.

And when I come to die
Oh and when I come to die
And when I come to die, give me Jesus.
Give me Jesus.
Give me Jesus.
You can have all this world, 
You can have all this world,
You can have all this world, but give me Jesus.

EXERTS FROM A FRIENDS LETTER AS HE AND HIS FAMILY EXPERIENCE THE SUDDEN LOSS OF A RELATIVE (SNAP-SHOTS OF CHANGED LIVES):
  • As you rise today will you beg of God to give you Jesus?  
  • Thank you Jesus for allowing us to have access to the Holy One who hears our cries.  
  • Your prayers have not gone unheard before the throne of our Father.  
  • Transforming marriages.  
  • Calling the broken and hurting to a restored relationship that can only come through Jesus.  We are watching people, our family, being set free from the lies of the evil one.  
  • Truth is being spoken into each other's lives.  
  • It's a beautiful place today.  
  • ...your partnership in prayer has amplified the cries for help before our King.  We are longing to see restoration.
  • I am so proud of my wife.  
  • ...she has fallen at the feet of Jesus and surrendered to Him and it is so attractive.  
  • Not only did it prepare our hearts for this, but it's drawn us closer in our relationship and it's drawn me to be with Jesus.  
  • And now I am watching a community see Jesus in her countenance, her words and her heart.  She has been strong for everyone else, yet her tender heart needs time to mourn.  
  • Pray for her today.
  • We are unsure what seeds of salvation have been planted, but we trust God is doing a mighty work because of your cries for mercy on our behalf.  
  • May this death bring life!  
  • Give me Jesus!  
WITHOUT KNOWING WHO THIS IS THAT IS SHARING THE TESTIMONY THE CHANGING POWER OF JESUS SPEAKS THROUGH THE MIDSTS OF HURT AND PAIN.

No comments: